Thursday, August 02, 2007




Blogging Blogging Blogging...

i slept early the day before thinking that if i sleep early i could very well have the energy to wake up early the next day, but i deem that theory as inaccurate. Tabulating the historical occurrences of this phenomenon, I realize that I’ve always felt extra lethargic the next day, the more I sleep the more tired I get and at times I could even sleep at 4 or 5 and wake up early for school.

So much for such a grandma story I shall just cut to the chase, yesterday I couldn’t get up for school and my mother was bombarding me with questions, reason being I’m going overseas soon and I’ve got no idea when it is but she said I had to get it done asap and it is urgent because all the expense of the trip has been paid and she doesn’t want to forfeit it.

So I decided the sleep in till 12 and went down to lavender roughly around 2 and on my way there, on the bus 73 to amk mrt station I realized I left my passport at home and I fucking have to go back home in a 76 and luckily it is a 76, because 73 goes a freaking big round. I went back and took my passport and went back was on the phone through out the journey had much to talk about..

After ICS building, I made my way down to town to find Benji, only to find out he was in the movie and I was alone at cine walking up and down doing nothing and so asked alan to come down and accompany me since he was already meeting derrick in town. While waiting for Alan and derrick to come I sat at rocky masters outside cineleisure and when they arrived we went kobayashi to eat then went to smoke and then Ming yang finally arrived.

We slacked around and walk around cineleisure and went hereen and slack and actually that is all that we did. We walked from Cine – Hereen – Takashima – Cine – Hereen –Cine – Hereen. Woah. What a fun day… LOL walking up and down the same places again and again, but that just another typical day in town.

We were supposed to go the show at Prince Theatre for the free tickets Ming yang and I have gotten from the previous event at St. James. Reason being we don’t know where Prince Theatre is and when we found out where it is, it was too far. So in the end we forfeited the tickets and Just now I went to smoke with Benji, Fiona and friends I burnt the tickets.. LOL!

So tonight I’ll be going out with my classmates for some gathering then will be meeting Ming yang and the rest at PLAY~







Below is the Pictures taken outside Cine With Yangyang and michelle laopo.





MingYang with fake "BANGS"



Camwhoring at iShop at cine *playing with effects*













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home